MDIS -Management Development Institute of Singapore
Graduate Diploma in Business and Finance (Awarded by Management Development Institute of Singapore)
Why this course - to enable candidates to acquire sufficient breadth of knowledge, deeper insights and a greater understanding of the interdisciplinary area in business and finance. to provide candidates with a structured training for personal and career development and job knowledge. It is an endorsement of their competence in attaining both academic and practical understanding of the subject matters.
- Finance Manager.
- Financial Planner.
- Financial Analyst.
- Financial Auditor.
- Investment Banking Analyst.
- Investor Relations Associate.
Higher Diploma in Tourism, Hospitality and Events Management (Awarded by Management Development Institute of Singapore)
Why this course - provide a programme of study which is a unique combination of studies in tourism, hospitality and events management provide a sound knowledge base of concepts and skills in tourism and hospitality with special focus on creative and flexible work environment through intrapreneurship empower individuals to be more creative and flexible in their work environment prepare graduates for future management roles and to facilitate their understanding of the core areas of management as well as acquire knowledge to handle the dynamic travel, tourism and hospitality environment produce graduates who are technically competent, professional and well-respected in the tourism, hospitality and events sector provide participants with the route forward to develop their career within the tourism, hospitality and events sector.
Future - Graduates are prepared for careers in industry sectors such as hotels and resorts, cruise lines, restaurants, caterings, events, attractions, travel agencies, conventions, destination marketing and other tourism organisations.
London School of Business and Finance
Diploma in Data Analytics
Why this course - The Diploma in Data Analytics has been developed by London School of Business and Finance to provide a qualification for students who are seeking to work in the business analytics industry or in occupations where big data management will be of utility.
Throughout the course, students are fully supported and their development is checked frequently by progress assessments. Student performance and satisfaction is monitored to ensure that the course meets students’ academic and personal development needs; and industry contacts ensure that the programme is relevant and suitable for the demands of a career in the industry. With the Diploma in Data Analytics, graduates can pursue entry-level occupations across many industries, such as business analysts, web and social media analysts, and research analysts.
The main aim of the Diploma in Data Analytics is to give students the knowledge and practical insight into the workings of the business analytics industry. In particular, students will get an insight into how big data is managed and useful information extracted to better make informed decisions. Holders of the Diploma will be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and critical understanding of the major concepts in big data management.
The Diploma in Data Analytics aims to:
- Develop students’ competence and practical skills in big data management.
- To lay the foundation for future pathway and continuing professional development.
- To provide students with the relevant knowledge and understanding of big data management as it relates to the wider business context
- The knowledge and skills that will enable them to follow a career in all areas of business analytics and a wide range of careers in business, finance, marketing, logistics and administration.
- Data Management Professional
- database administrator
- Data Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Machine Learning
- Data Scientist
Diploma in Business Studies
Why this course - The Diploma in Business Studies has been developed by London School of Business and Finance as a qualification for students aiming for a career in one of a wide range of industries, and/or for students aiming for a Higher Education qualification in a subject allied to Business and Management.
The credits gained by achieving the Diploma in Business Studies would enable progression to a suitable Advanced Diploma in Business Administration, and the skills learned would equip students for entry to a career in industry.
The main aim of the Diploma in Business Studies is to give students the best possible preparation for a successful career in one of a wide range of industries. Graduates of the course will be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of the basic underlying academic concepts and principles associated with the broader discipline of Management.
The programme aims to provide students with:
- The ability to present, evaluate and interpret qualitative and quantitative data.
- The ability to develop lines of argument and make sound judgements in accordance with basic theories and concepts of the subject area, and the ability to communicate these accurately to a range of peers.
- A range of personal and professional skills that can be used in a wide range of situations and contexts.
- Support and guidance to develop as independent learners and acquire a range of transferrable skills.
- Business Analyst
- Teacher & lecturer
- Analysing Business Analyst
- Business Development Manager
- Finance Manager
- Accounting Head
- Management Consultant
- Business Consultant
Diploma In Business Administration (Accounting And Finance)
Why this course - This programme is designed for those who want to acquire the knowledge and skills for analysing financial and management accounting information. A key strength of the programme is its emphasis on relating accounting and finance principles to management decision making.
- Business Administrator
- Insurance etc
Diploma In Global Hospitality Management
Why this course - This programme is designed to develop a strong fundamental understanding in the key areas of hospitality operations and management. Students will acquire a thorough appreciation of hospitality management within the accommodation industry, as well as gain operational and strategic management skills required for hotel management.
- Meetings, Expositions, Events and Conventions (MEEC)
- Accommodation Sector
- Food Service
- Guest Relations
Advanced Diploma In Logistics And Supply Chain Management
Why this course - The Advanced Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management programme aims to provide learners with fundamental to in-depth development of knowledge needed for a career in logistics and supply chain management.
The programme objective is designed to:
- Provide learners with a fundamental understanding of the key functions of management needed in logistics and supply chain management.
- Give an overview of the fundamentals of logistics, supply chain management and transportation.
- Adapt learners to problem solve and be effective learners in the ever-evolving arena of the logistics and supply chain management industries.
- Equip students with a thorough understanding of the types of business organizations and issues of employment and the legal aspects needed for logistics industries.
- General Management
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Small Business Management
Advanced Diploma In Tourism & Hospitality Management
Why this course - The Advanced Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism Management awarded by NIM aim to focus on the latest trend and development in the hospitality and tourism sector. This course provides students with an in-depth study of the tourism and hospitality industry. It is ideal for individuals who are keen to upgrade their professional competencies and is designed to equip them with managerial knowledge to embrace the challenges of the trade.
- To develop in-depth understanding of the roles of human resource professional, management and leadership roles of an effective hospitality leaders.
- Acquire the necessary skills and knowledge to lead and manage hospitality organization/operations.
- Gained understanding and awareness of legal, quality and safety issues relating to the management of tourism and hospitality organization
- Understanding the management of accounting and financial aspects in the tourism and hospitality industry.
- Understanding the importance of marketing in the context of tourism and hospitality industry
- Ability to organize, manage leading to execution of an event.
- Hoteland resort staff
- Travel attendant
- Food and beverage services
- Entertainment manager
- Event planner
- Holiday counsellor