Pyramid Overseas Education Consultants
  • Your Guide to Study Abroad

    Experts in Overseas University Admissions and Visa processing

       Counseled over 30,000 students

       Visa Success rate of 95% in 2018

    Representing 300+ Universities Worldwide

    Register today for a Free Counseling Session

    And Apply to leading Foreign University for 2019 Intakes



Post Study Work in Australia

-   New post-study work visa arrangements are proposed for introduction in early 2013.
-   Certain graduates of an Australian Bachelor degree, Masters by coursework degree, Masters by research degree or Doctoral degree will have access to the post-study work

-     visa.
-   To be eligible for the post-study work visa, students must have completed their studies in Australia while on a student visa.
-   In the last six months before applying for the visa, the applicant must have completed a Bachelor degree (or a higher level course such as a Masters or Doctoral degree)

-     obtained in Australia.
-   English language, health, character and security requirements will need to be met and evidence of adequate health insurance for the duration of the visa will need to be

-     provided
-   The English language requirement will be competent English, which is a minimum score of 6 in each of the four components of the International English Language Testing

-     System (IELTS) test or the equivalent score in another English language test that may be specified by the Minister for Immigration and Citizenship for use with this visa.
-   Graduates who have completed a Bachelor degree or Masters by coursework degree in Australia will be eligible to apply for a two year post-study work visa.
-   Graduates who have completed a Masters by research degree or a Doctoral degree in Australia will be eligible to apply for a post-study work visa for three or four years

-      respectively.


Alternative Evidence of Finance - Degree Programme Students

A pilot programme has now been introduced that would allow degree programme  students to provide an alternative to bank statements as a method of proof of finances.  The alternative method is an "education bond" with a minimum value of , €7,000.  The bond must be lodged to an approved student fees payment service (e.g. the electronic fee payment service offered by EduStep [formerly International Student Payments Service, ISPS] )*

The bond must be held continuously from the initial visa application through to the time the student registers in Ireland with the immigration authorities.  This is to ensure that the necessary funds exist and are reserved for the personal use of the student.  The bond will be cashable when the student arrives in Ireland or if for any reason the visa is refused or the student decides not to take up their place in the college. 

A receipt showing that a bond has been paid by the applicant will generally be accepted by INIS as evidence of finances.  However, the applicant should be aware that they may also be asked to provide additional evidence of finances if that is considered necessary.  Upon their arrival in the State the funds will be released to the student. 

NOTE 1: Students who intend staying in Ireland for more than 90 days are required to register with the Garda National Immigration Bureau (GNIB).  In addition to course fees, the student must have access to ,€3,000 at first registration with GNIB or where Non-EEA Students are studying for a period of less than 6 months they must have access to , €500 per month of stay or , €3,000, whichever is the lesser.

NOTE 2 : Students who participate in a bond payment scheme should note that this is a contractual arrangement between them and the bond service provider.  INIS is not a party to any contract entered into between a student and a bond service provider.  Students who are enrolled on the type of courses listed below are not obliged to participate in a bond payment system, and may prefer to provide the normal evidence of finances as set out above.



GIC (Graduate Investment Certificate)

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has launched a new process for showing living fund that is called GIC (Graduate Investment Certificate). GIC is very a simple and transparent process. Knowledge of GIC will help students planning to go Canada for study.
To apply for GIC, student will have to follow few steps and submit documents to the required authority. Let's look at the steps in a very easy form:
STEP 1:  Student will email following documents to Scotia bank
-          Copy of Passport (picture  and last page with signature)
-          Copy of Acceptance/Offer letter from institution
-          Signed GIC Program Application Form
STEP 2:  Scotia bank will send e-mail to student to submit 10,050 CA$ in account.
STEP 3: Student remits the $10,050 in Scotia Bank
STEP 4: Scotia Bank issues GIC to student and sends confirmation mail as soon as they have receive the Amount
STEP 5: Put this GIC along with other documents in visa file.

   New Zealand

Funds Transfer Scheme

-  Propose to allow Indian students to have the ability to open a savings account with ANZ bank while still in India and deposit and amount equivalent to the living cost of money

    for one year.

-  The amount deposited will be locked in for a period of 12 months and the student will only have the ability to withdraw 1/12th of the total living cost of money in any given month.

-  In the event the student terminates his study and intends to return to India the outstanding amount in the savings account along with the accrued intrest will be remitted back to

    a bank account in India. Letter from institution confirming termination and return air tickets will need to be provided.

-  Aim is to facilitate processing of student visa applications from Indian people who want to go to newzealand to study  is an option for Indian students to prove their financial


-  Reduced documentation for demonstrating financial ability of sponsors

-  Not a mandatory requirement but an option

-  Can be done through andy bank in India

-  At this stage only ANZ bank is provideing this service in NZ

-  Has proven successful in chaina

Our Services
Student Visa
Permanent Residency
Education Abroad
Study In United Kingdom (UK)
Study In NewZealand
Study In Canada
Study In Australia
Study In USA
Study In Ireland
Study In Germany
Study In Singapore
Study In Malaysia
Study In Phillipines
Contact Us
301, Sankalp Square, Above Safron Restaurant, Drive in Road, Ahmedabad - 380 052, Gujarat, INDIA.
Phone : 079 25465300, +91 72278 81234
Mobile : 8000055306 / 98250 96988
Email :
Vallabh Vidyanagar

© Pyramid Overseas Education Consultants 2004 - 2012. All rights reserved