Pyramid Overseas Education Consultants
  • Your Guide to Study Abroad

    Experts in Overseas University Admissions and Visa processing

       Counseled over 30,000 students

       Visa Success rate of 95% in 2018

    Representing 300+ Universities Worldwide

    Register today for a Free Counseling Session

    And Apply to leading Foreign University for 2019 Intakes

Permanent Residency Visa



the following categories of foreigners are eligible to apply for permanent residence:
(a) Spouse and unmarried children (below 21 years old) of a Singapore Citizen 
(SC)/SingaporePermanent Resident (SPR) 
(b) Aged Parents of a SC 
(c) P, Q or S work pass holders 
(d) Investors/Entrepreneurs 

Documents Required

The forms mentioned below are available online (you will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to read and print the forms) and at the Permanent Resident Services Centre.

Permanent Resident Services Centre 
5th Storey, ICA Building 
10 Kallang Road 
(Next to Lavender MRT station) 
Singapore 208718


You can make payment for the following fees via NETS or Cashcard: 
Entry permit : S$100 
Re-Entry Permit : S$10 per year 
Visa Fee : $30 per issue (for foreigners requiring a visa) 

Additional Information
For all correspondences to the department, please state the file reference number, the Foreign Identification Number (FIN), the name and date of birth of the applicant.

Please ensure that the original documents, official translation (if the document is not in the English language) and a copy of all documents are produced for our retention. Insufficient documents may result in non-acceptance of application. Additional documents to support the application may be required.

The grant of permanent residence does not exempt an individual from registration with the relevant professional bodies or any other conditions as required under the respective professions.

ICA may share your personal information with other Government agencies to process any application you have made or to render you a service, so as to serve you in an efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. 

To know for which scheme you qualify, mail your resume at

 New Zealand

Living in New Zealand
New Zealand welcomes new migrants - people who will contribute to our country by bringing valuable skills or qualifications, setting up a business, or making a financial investment. These include people applying under the following categories.

Skilled Migrant Category

Business and investment categories


We also offer opportunities for family reunification by allowing residents and citizens to sponsor family members for residence.


Family categories
We have a range of family categories to help partners, dependent children and parents of New Zealand citizens or residents to come to live in New Zealand.


Refugee Family Support Category
This category allows New Zealanders granted residence as refugees to sponsor a family member and that person's partner and dependent children for New Zealand residence.Each year there are 300 places available.


Samoan Quota
Each year we invite a number of Samoan citizens to apply for residence under our Samoan Quota Scheme.


Pacific Access Category
Each year we invite a number of people from Kiribati, Tuvalu and Tonga to apply for residence under the Pacific Access Category.

To know for which scheme you qualify, mail your resume


Apply to immigrate to Canada
There are different programs that allow you to immigrate to Canada permanently. If you are not sure which program you should apply for, use the Come to Canada Wizard. It will help you determine which one is best for your situation.

If you already know which program you want to apply for, find out how to do so below:


Skilled workers and professionals< Quebec selected skilled workers
Canadian Experience Class
Investors, entrepreneurs and self-employed
Family sponsorship
Provincial nominees
Live-in caregivers

To know for which scheme you qualify, mail your resume at


Professionals and Other Skilled Migrants

Skilled - Regional (Residence) visa (subclass 887)

About this Visa
The purpose of this visa is to allow holders of certain provisional visas to apply for permanent residency. To be granted this visa, you must have lived for at least two years and worked full time for a total period of 12 months in a Specified Regional Area of Australia before lodging your visa application.


Who is this visa for?
This visa is for you if you hold one of these visas:

Skilled- Independent Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 495)

Skilled - Designated Area - Sponsored (Provisional) visa (subclass 496)

Skilled- Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa (subclass 475)

Skilled- Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa (subclass 487)


And you:

have lived in a Specified Regional Area for at least two years

have worked full time in a Specified Regional Area for at least one year

have complied with the conditions on your visa.


How much does this visa cost?
You must pay the relevant visa application charge when you lodge your visa application.


What does this visa let me do?
This visa allows you and any secondary applicants included in your visa application to live as permanent residents in Australia.
Australian permanent residents can:

live and work in Australia on a permanent basis

study in Australia at school, Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector or university

receive subsidised healthcare through Medicare and the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS)

access certain social security payments (subject to waiting periods)

be eligible for Australian citizenship (subject to the residency eligibility criteria)

sponsor people for permanent residence.



How this Visa Works?
This is a permanent residence visa for holders of the following provisional visas:

Skilled - Independent Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 495)

Skilled - Designated Area - Sponsored (Provisional) visa (subclass 496)

Skilled - Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa (subclass 475)

Skilled - Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa (subclass 487)


You must meet certain residence and work requirements in Australia before applying for this visa.
As a permanent resident you are able to remain in Australia indefinitely. This visa also allows you to travel to and enter Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted. The expiry of this visa does not affect your permanent resident status if you are in Australia. However, if you want to continue to travel to and from Australia as a permanent resident after the initial visa has expired, you must obtain a Resident Return Visa (RRV). Your eligibility for an RRV will depend on the period that you have resided in Australia.

To know for which scheme you qualify, mail your resume at



Our Services
Student Visa
Permanent Residency
Education Abroad
Study In United Kingdom (UK)
Study In NewZealand
Study In Canada
Study In Australia
Study In USA
Study In Ireland
Study In Germany
Study In Singapore
Study In Malaysia
Study In Phillipines
Contact Us
301, Sankalp Square, Above Safron Restaurant, Drive in Road, Ahmedabad - 380 052, Gujarat, INDIA.
Phone : 079 25465300, +91 72278 81234
Mobile : 8000055306 / 98250 96988
Email :
Vallabh Vidyanagar

© Pyramid Overseas Education Consultants 2004 - 2012. All rights reserved